08 August 2008

The Bomb Theodore Taylor

The Ragamuffin Gospel Brennan Manning

One for the Road Tony Horwitz

Everything Must Change Brian D. McLaren

Uncle Tungsten Oliver Sacks

Water for Elephants Sara Gruen

Two Sides of a Cypress Wall Joel Frey

Ruthless Trust Brennan Manning

The Worthing Saga Orson Scott Card

Nature Girl Carl Hiaasen

C.S. Lewis in a Time of War Justin Phillips

Fletch Gregory McDonald

The Church in Emerging Culture Leonard Sweet

Burnt Bones Michael Slade

God's Politics Jim Wallis

The Dream Giver Bruce Wilkinson

Cryptonomicon Neal Stephenson

Kitchen Confidential Anthony Bourdain

This is My God: The Jewish Way of Life Herman Wouk

A Feast of Snakes Harry Crews

Born Fighting Jim Webb

The Memory of Earth Orson Scott Card

Faith of My Fathers John McCain

Seventh Son Orson Scott Card

The War of the Worlds H.G. Wells

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet. I am almost finished with Shadow of the Giant. I have already read all the Ender books.

Anonymous said...

How is worthing saga? I think that's what I will go with Next.